Are you looking for a solution to embed your Salesforce Certifications on your blog, website or community then you are at the right place.
Step 1. Get your Salesforce Unique Id
Go to https://trailhead.salesforce.com/credentials/verification
- ◦ Search your Credentials using Name or Email
- ◦ Click on Show Credentials
- ◦ Click on Print View Button
- ◦ Copy your Unique Id from URL which should look something like this.
2. Now you have your Salesforce Certification Unique Id which contains all your certification information.
- For JSON Data use the following link and replace UNIQUE_ID with the ID you just copied.
- For UI Card use the following link and replace UNIQUE_ID with the ID you just copied.
Hope that this blog would help, let me know in comments if you have any suggestions.